jeudi 2 janvier 2014

Ferias (Justine)




To end with the public days, i have decided to speak: the ferias. The ferias are celebrations most famous of Spain. Ferias are celebrations annual in all over of Spain. They are characterized by bullfight, and celebrations in the streets.

Feria of Seville

Feria of Seville is the most popular of ferias of Spain. This event is organized each year, 2 weeks after the “Semana Santa” (Holy week). 

During few days, streets are decorated with lanterns and lights. Furthermore, a fair with more 1000 exponents are also made. In this “casetas” is possible to eat and drink the Spain specialties; for example the tapas, el tinto de verano…

In the same time, the inhabitants wear suits Sevilians. For the women is “dress flamenco” and for the men traditional costume campaigns and arriving on horses and carriages.

People can see also tournaments bull in the arenas of the city.


My point of view of this blog

I hope you are interested by the different topics of this blog. We wanted share a new culture, traditional way of life in Spain, and put light on different things was composed the Spain but aren’t very famous in the world.

It was very difficult for me to write in English because I don’t have the basic vocabulary of this language, is difficult for me not translate the French in English. Also, although I try to make right sentences with the good grammar, the good structure and with the vocabulary enriched, It was very difficult. I don’t know if I improve consistently my English, but now, I’m not scare to speak in English. My vocabulary is basic, make errors but doesn’t matter, if you really share in English, I be able to. Gesture, key words… permit to understand me. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire