lundi 18 novembre 2013

Why this blog?

Hi everybody!

We created this blog for our English course. This blog will allows us to express ourselves on a subject which interest us and in English. When you have difficulties with a language it's easier to speak about things you like. We chose a general topic : wich is Spain. We will develop this topic in several sub-topics as Spanish traditional célébrations for example, the sport in Spain, culinary specialities...We are a group of 5 persons and we will post every week.


Introduction about the bloggers who make part of master 1 of Marketing :


LUCIE: My name is Lucie. I'm 22 years old. I come from Normandy. I went in Spain for one year to study, and i have the family of my step-mother in Spain so i go almost every year on holidays in spain. I would like to work over there at the end of my studies if the economy become better. 


PIERRE: I'm Pierre, 21 years old. I studied economy in Lyon for 3 years. I think that travelling is the best way to open yourselves to others. Tht's why I want to leave France next year to study abroad in order to speak fluent english. Trough this blog, we'll try to share with you all aspects of Spain we like.


JUSTINE: Hi. I'm Justine and I'm 22 years old. I studied marketing before and I leaved one year abroad with Erasmus program in Spain. After my studies, I hope work in distribution (supermarket). After 10 years, I hope move and work in negociation for products of distribution. I hope improve my english thanks that blog!


MATHILDE: I'm Mathilde, I'm 21 years old. I studied economics in Lyon for 3 years. After my studies, I would like to become a product manager. About my hobbies, I love photography because from a photograph, I can show that everything is fine if you know how to look and and I can capture every magical moment. In addition, I love to travel. I would like to travel around the world to discover others cultures and countries. In addition, That’s why we decided to dedicate our blog to Spain.


AURELIENHi. I'm Aurelien and I have 22 years old. I studied chemical during four years in Saint Quentin and Grenoble before to come to IAE to study marketing. After my studies, I hope work in retail. And in few years later, I hope be store manager.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire